I’m off to Brussels next week for the Superpowers of Procurement Data conference held by the European Publications Office (the TED people) and, as well as learning a lot, I’m hoping to meet some interesting folk while I’m there. However, there’s still four months to go before I launch my new UK Bid Writer company […]
I’m currently planning out my ‘how to’ and other posts for 2018; in the meantime, click through for the links to the top five most read during 2017:
1. Top Tips – Responding to tenders
2. Where to find tenders – a list
3. Finding opportunities – how to use TED (Tenders Electronic Daily)
4. What happens when the bid writer bids for a contract?
5. Pre-election purdah and tendering
And, to start 2018 off as best we can, my personal favourite:
To bid or not to bid? How to work out which tenders are right for your business
Looking for tenders? Here’s a pretty extensive list of where you can find them (and what to do with them when you do)
Happy New Year! A bumper crop of opportunities to start the year off, including plants, writing about plants, PPE & workwear, billboards, bus stops and more!